Take advantage of our full set of commercial banking options
Operate your business more efficiently with premium checking, savings and credit solutions from BB&T.
Commercial checking solutions
Take your business to the next level with a checking account that fits your needs
We offer a variety of checking accounts that include:
- Low maintenance fees, some that can be eliminated with a qualifier
- Interest-bearing options for your deposits
- Cash and coin processing
- Business debit cards for you and your employees
- Online account access
Money market accounts & CDs
Secure your investments with competitive rates and added benefits
Options to fit your financial objectives, organizational needs, and investing time frame include:
- Business Investor's Deposit Account (BIDA) – Earn interest on deposits with easy access to your cash
- Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS®) – Earn interest on large deposits while maintaining FDIC coverage
Choose from a variety of cards to fit your business purchasing and travel needs
Every card includes:
- The extra benefits, peace of mind and worldwide acceptance of Visa®
- No annual fee, per-card fee or card implementation fee
- Low APR
- Added security against misuse and fraud
Ready to get started?
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank.?Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.