Flexible, convenient, secure
From promoting special events, recognizing customer loyalty, and rewarding outstanding performance, to providing employees with a fixed expense card, the Rewards Card is an ideal solution for every business need.
- Single load prepaid card
- Cards available in any amount from $25 to $1000
- Discounted purchase fee
- No minimum order required Disclosure 1
- Free shipping for orders of more than 35 cards
- Rush order option available Disclosure 1
- Fast delivery within 5 to 10 business days
- Free customer support 24/7
- Can be used anywhere in the US where Visa® is accepted
- Save time – Let BB&T handle ordering, processing and delivering your cards
- Save money – Eliminate the expense of issuing checks or mailing merchandise
- Increase brand awareness – Personalize cards with your company logo and a unique design
- Enjoy flexibility – Choose any amount to fit any budget and allow recipients to choose how and where they want to use the card
- Manage your budget – Plan for expenses with purchases limited to the amount on the card
- Issue cards with confidence - Distribute as needed as no monthly fee is charged until the card is activated
Get Visa rewards cards
- Order standard rewards cards at any of our branches
- Order custom rewards cards by email at email@example.com
Use Visa rewards cards
Ready to get started?
Register your card and get account information.
Locate a branch.
Check your Reward Card balance.
Additional fees may apply.
See Visa® Rewards Card Terms and Conditions?with expiration date before 06/2021 or Visa® Rewards Card Terms and Conditions(opens in a new tab) with expiration date of 06/2021 and beyond.
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.?
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank.?Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.