How can we help your community association?
BB&T has products and services just for property management companies and community associations. We offer deposit and payment processing services; payment activity reporting; coupon books and statements; payments by ACH; and online, CDARS and association loans.
Take the worry out of processing condo and HOA payments
- Convenient online payment management – View and download files and reports, search and view payment images, order and track coupons, print statements on demand, submit new account and account maintenance requests and much more
- Streamlined payment processing – Coupon books or statements and a Coupon Stop Payment program
- Flexible payment methods – ACH, one-time payments through the online payment system and more
Association deposit services
Collect and deposit homeowner payments with ease
- Collect payments and deposit the funds into operating and reserve accounts
- Preserve your reserve funds while maximizing your earnings potential
- Access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance Disclosure 1 and earn interest with ICS® and CDARS®
Make homeowners association renovations and repairs with a BB&T association loan
- Use BB&T association loans Disclosure 2 to renovate or make common area repairs
- Get an emergency line of credit to make quick decisions and fund unplanned projects
- Use a BB&T Visa® Business Credit Card to get the flexibility and security you need
Homeowner payments through association services
Go green and save time with homeowners association payment options
HOA dues payment options:
- Use Association Pay (ACH) to schedule recurring payments by ACH debit to checking or savings accounts at a U.S. financial institution
- Pay online by credit card, debit card or eCheck through the BB&T online payment system
- Schedule your association payment through your bank's bill pay service
- Mail your payment with coupon to BB&T
- Take your coupon and payment to a BB&T branch
Borrowing Guidelines for Businesses
Whether it's for startup costs or capital expansion, eventually most businesses need to borrow money. Being prepared and understanding the requirements can increase your chances of getting a loan and making the process easier.
Why Buy Business Insurance? (Article)
Business insurance can help protect you from unforeseen calamities.
Learn important information on FDIC insurance coverage.
Loans, lines of credit and credit cards are subject to credit approval.
A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal from certificates of deposits (CDs).
Truist Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.?
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank.?Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.