Your small business is a big deal to us
That's why we take the time to truly understand every aspect of your business—including the dreams and aspirations that drive it. Wherever you see your business heading, look to BB&T for informed solutions to help you get there.
More payroll options mean more efficiency for your business
Pay your employees the simple and secure way while reducing expenses
- Avoid the time and expense associated with paying employees with checks
- Simplify payroll distribution for offsite employees
- Use for expense reimbursements, pension payments and dividends
- Enable employees to access their funds on the day of the deposit
- Offer employees the option of dividing deposits between checking and savings accounts
ADP payroll solutions
ADP provides you with the level of control that works best for you
Choose the solution that best fits your management style.
- Do-it-yourself payroll
- Perform hands-on payroll operations for both salaried employees and independent contractors
- Pay by direct deposit, or create and print your own payroll checks
- Stay organized with online tax payments, forms and reminders
- Full service payroll
- Let ADP handle the details, and retain the option to preview and verify data prior to payroll processing
- Access all of your payroll information from any device
- File your taxes with a full range of reporting, management and support services
6 Tips to Avoid Common Payroll Mistakes
Payroll tasks can be time-consuming and complicated. And mistakes can be costly, especially if they're serious enough to incur regulatory penalties.
Payroll Options for Your Small Business
Whether large or small, all businesses must effectively manage payroll. If a small business doesn't pay its employees on time, or correctly, there could be legal consequences as well as increased employee turnover.
The information provided should not be considered as tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax advisor and/or attorney regarding your individual circumstances.
ADP is a registered trademark of ADP, LLC.
BB&T Payroll Services Corporation is a subsidiary of BB&T Corporation.
Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC.
New York City residents: Translation or other language access services may be available. When calling our office regarding collection activity, if you speak a language other than English and need verbal translation services, be sure to inform the representative. A description and translation of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages at www.nyc.gov/dca.
Branch Banking and Trust Company is now Truist Bank.?Learn more.
BB&T and SunTrust have merged to become Truist. Both institutions will continue to offer independent product lines for a period of time. This may include differing underwriting guidelines, product features, terms, fees and pricing. Our friendly teammates at your local SunTrust branches will be happy to walk you through their respective products. You can also learn more by contacting them at 800-SUNTRUST or SunTrust.com.